PDA

View Full Version : v4 of PHP Toolkit can be downloaded from AURA

Hellena Smejda
22-04-11, 05:20
<style>@font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }@font-face { font-family: "Courier New"; }@font-face { font-family: "Wingdings"; }@font-face { font-family: "Spranq eco sans"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS Mincho"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Spranq eco sans"; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Courier; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }span.msoIns { text-decoration: underline; color: red; }span.msoDel { text-decoration: line-through; color: red; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }ol { margin-bottom: 0in; }ul { margin-bottom: 0in; }</style>

New PHP Toolkit for IBM i Now Available Only From AURA

Easycom for PHP v4 adds features, introduces XML Easycom

Being demonstrated at COMMON in Booth 528
<ins cite="mailto:Hellena%20Smejda" datetime="2011-03-30T11:39"> </ins>

Paris, France, April 22, 2011 - AURA Equipements (http://www.easycom-aura.com/) announces that version 4 of Easycom for PHP, commonly known as the PHP Toolkit for IBM i, is now available for download from www.easycom-aura.com. Easycom for PHP v4 provides IBM i developers a toolkit to develop PHP applications integrated with existing IBM i applications and data, and deploy them on the IBM i, Windows, Linux or AIX servers.

Easycom for PHP will be demonstrated in booth 528 by AURA at the COMMON Expo being held in Minneapolis May 1-3, 2011.

"Programmers who have been developing Web applications with the PHP Toolkit for IBM i may not realize that they've been using Easycom for PHP," says Sylvain Rubele, AURA CEO.

"AURA Equipements and Zend partnered in 2006 to bring the PHP Toolkit to the IBM i community. Our new version, Easycom for PHP v4, incorporates features not found elsewhere. Moreover, it continues to provide all the features customers have been using, which is not the case with Zend's new PHP toolkit. Easycom for PHP is more efficient."

Available exclusively from AURA Equipements, Easycom for PHP v4 incorporates significant enhancements, including:
§ Single Sign On
§ Improved connections
§ "Local Process" execution
§ Independent ASP support
§ PDO, ADO, Zend Framework
§ Full state private connection
§ RPG source descriptions
§ XML Easycom interface

PHP applications deployed on IBM i, Windows, Linux, and AIX servers are strictly identical. Every IBM i resource remains available: Database files and procedures, native programs, data queues, data areas, procedure calls, message queues, etc.

Easycom for PHP v4 benefits include:
§ Lower cost: Easycom opens IBM i data and programs to standard PHP <ins cite="mailto:Hellena%20Smejda" datetime="2011-03-30T11:34">Windows and Linux </ins><ins cite="mailto:Hellena%20Smejda" datetime="2011-03-30T11:32">installation packages </ins><ins cite="mailto:Hellena%20Smejda" datetime="2011-03-29T22:31">that use</ins> less system resources.
§ More secure: System administrators control the activity of PHP applications. Single Sign On enforces security. When running on a Linux or Windows server, PHP is a front-end; the IBM i is not directly connected to the internet.
§ Scalable: Thanks to multi-platform portability, it is easy and inexpensive to upgrade a PHP server, and to increase the number of web servers for test and backup or service availability.
§ Integrated: One single tool provides database access, Command, Program and Procedure calls, from a unique environment for a PHP user session.

Pricing is by annual subscription, from $600, including maintenance and support.

About AURA Equipements, The IBM i Interoperability Leader
With an installed base of more than 20,000 and 10,000 developer licenses, AURA is the leader in interoperability between the IBM i and the new technologies tools in the Windows/AIX/Linux worlds. Thousands of users are connected today to IBM i and AS/400 systems through AURA's Easycom and LAUNCHER/400 solutions. Since 1986, AURA has been offering development tools that provide simplicity, efficiency, security and portability. AURA solutions include: Document & Report Management (Excel, Word, PDF, Email from AS/400); Database & Program Connectivity (SQL iPlug, iStorage For MySQL, Easycom Technology); Windows & Web Development Tools (PHP, .NET, OLE DB, Visual Studio, WinDev, WebDev). For more information, visit www.easycom-aura.com

Sylvain RUBELE
AURA Equipements
Phone: +33 (0) 1 69 07 01 45
mailto:srubele@easycom-aura.com (srubele@easycom-aura.com)

PRESS CONTACT:
Hellena Smejda
WordsWorth International
Phone: +1 (352) 351-9262 (Florida)
mailto:hsmejda@wordsworth-international.net (hsmejda@wordsworth-international.net)