PDA

View Full Version : i5 über explorer nicht erreichbar.

Seiten : 1 [2] 3

KingofKning
07-04-14, 13:54
Und jetzt?Sollen wir unsere Glaskugel bemühen und uns eine Fehlermeldung ausdenken?Ein wenig mehr Info solltest Du schon liefern. Z.B. Was wurde geändert. Hat es ein IPL gegeben etc. etc.-GG

TARASIK
07-04-14, 14:09
Hallo Svit,
wenn der Netserver nicht gestartet werden kann, dann müssten in der qsysopr Meldungen zu finden sein !

svit
07-04-14, 14:13
Ich habe gedacht das alle Prof_User so ein Kugel besitzen.
Es wurde SMTP configuriert und Domäne(CHGTCPDMN) konfigurieren.
IPL wurde gestern um 23:00 Uhr gemacht.
mit net use wird die i5 mit getrent angezeigt.

wo kann ich nach Fehlermeldungen schauen?

svit
07-04-14, 14:15
Hallo Tarasik,
danke
unter Qsysopr :
Nachricht . . . : IBM i-Unterstützung für Windows-Netzwerkumgebung (IBM i
NetServer) konnte nicht gestartet werden.
Ursache . . . . : Der erforderliche IBM i NetServer-Job QZLSSERVER konnte
aufgrund von Ursachencode 5 nicht gestartet werden. Ursachencodes und ihre

5 - Start des NetBIOS über TCP/IP mit Rückkehrcode 3420 fehlgeschlagen.

svit
07-04-14, 14:22
jetzt nach restart der NetServer kommt

13 - Abgerufene Host-IP-Adresse 62.157.140.133 ist ungültig.
Fehlerbeseitigung: Fehlerbehebung für angegebenen Ursachencode durchführen.

TARASIK
07-04-14, 14:26
An incorrect TCP/IP address is configured for the IBM i NetServer name or too many interfaces are configured for the current code level.

Hallo Svit,
hier die Aktion für den RC13:
In CFGTCP, verify that Domain Host name is correct (Option 12) and the Interface TCP/IP address (Option 1) is correct.

Verify the name and TCP/IP are correct on the DNS server and/or WINS server. If changes have recently been made on the DNS, check to be sure that a valid IP address is listed there for the NetServer name. In NetServer Properties, try removing the WINS server TCP/IP address and test whether NetServer starts.

KingofKning
07-04-14, 14:27
This problem occurs when an SMB PTF was applied while AS/400 NetServer was running. This caused NetBIOS over TCP/IP to lose track of the existing stream pointers and, as a result, could not shut down properly. Complete the following steps to solve the problem. Use the NETSTAT *CNN command and end (otpion 4) the following entries: * * netbios > 063:02:05 Listen * * netbios > 000:06:34 *UDP * * netbios > 000:00:22 *UDP * * netbios > 001:01:59 Listen Restart the AS/400 NetServer with reset, CALL QZLSSTRS PARM('1' x'00000000') Note: If AS/400 NetServer fails to start (reason code 6, return code 16 for message ID CPIB683), it was due to a duplicate name on the network.Wie bei allen Hinweisen, ist das eine Möglichkeit-GG

TARASIK
07-04-14, 14:29
Hallo Svit,
und hier für RC5 RC3420:
CPIB683 RC5 RC3420 Start of NetBIOS over TCP/IP failed with return code 3420.

This error indicates there is another computer on the network already using the name configured for the IBM i NetServer. Networking protocols do not allow two devices with the same name on the network. It can be caused by a TCP/IP address conflict in the Domain Name Server (DNS) or WINS Server entries for the IBM i system name or the NetServer name.

This error can also occur on IBM i systems with multiple partitions if the NetServers on each partition are configured to use the same name. Or, it can occur at upgrade time. For example, of you did a SAV of the IFS and copied IFS data that included the NetServer configuration files, from one partition to another. Then later, you had both partitions (or both systems) active and tried to start NetServer on both at the same time without having renamed the NetServer on one of the systems.

Note: NetServer configuration files are located in the /qibm/userdata/OS400/NetServer directory.

Other causes include configuring the NetServer to use the same name as the IBM i or as a Windows Workgroup or Domain having the same name as the NetServer. Try PINGing the NetServer name to see what TCP/IP address is being returned. However, remember that the NetServer name must be unique on the network in order for NetServer to start. If NetServer is active on another IBM i or if the name is assumed by something else on the network, NetServer will fail to start with CPIB683 RC5 RC3420 even if the PING command does not find anything for the name.

Changing the NetServer name to one that is not being used on the network will allow it to start successfully. If it is necessary to determine which device is reporting the name conflict, contact your service representative at the Rochester Support Center for assistance.

svit
08-04-14, 11:47
Hallo *all mit und ohne Glasskugel,

wenn ich unter CFGTCP -> 12 eine Domänename und Host eingebe, dann kann ich NetServer nicht Starten.
wenn ich die Name und Host auf *NONE setze dann geht.
Dafür kann ich das Befehl SNDM nicht mehr nutzen

Weißt jemand warum( was sagt die Glasskugel)

Vielen Dank

Fuerchau
08-04-14, 12:00
Nun, die AS/400 als auch der NetServer benötigen einen Namen.
Über den iSeriesnavigator->Dateisysteme->Dateifreigaben->rechte Maustaste->i5/OS Netserver starten.
Hier kann man dann die Konfiguration des Netservers vornehmen.