[NEWSboard IBMi Forum]

iBelieve Europa Tour 2015 - 27.10 Düsseldorf / 5. November Stuttgart

Join Frank Soltis and leading modernisation experts
    for a free day of learning and networking

Why attend
    Entering its third year, the iBelieve Tour is back. Join Dr. Frank Soltis as he talks about real life cases of IBM i users and why modernisation is so critical for business. Dr. Soltis is joined by leading modernisation expert Trevor Perry, strategy and planning expert Chris Koppe and IT strategy and development expert Frank Müller. This tour brings tremendous knowledge and experience into one room for the European IBM i community. During these free-to-attend one-day events, you will learn exactly why modernisation is necessary, the approaches available, which strategies are good for you and how to implement them.
    Make sure you get a seat!
    Don't be disappointed - seating is limited. Reserve your place now by registering in the form beside.

These are the experts you will meet:

Dr. Frank Soltis
    Retired Chief Scientist,
    IBM

Dr. Soltis is one of the most significant computer scientists of the 20th century. Before retiring from IBM as its Chief Scientist, he defined directions for IBM systems - including the AS/400 and IBM i - at the IBM Development Laboratory. He also led the effort to define the architecture of the 64-bit PowerPC processors used in IBM’s Power System servers. He currently travels the world speaking about IT trends and technology advancements.
    Trevor Perry
    Modernisation Strategist,
    Fresche Legacy

Trevor Perry is a Modernisation Strategist at Fresche Legacy, where he provides innovative strategies to IBM i users around the world. Well-known in the IBM i community for leading efforts to promote modernisation, he specializes in setting strategy and direction, aligning business and IT, guiding evolution of IT DNA and motivating entire companies.
    Chris Koppe
    VP of Corporate Strategy,
    Fresche Legacy

Chris Koppe has led the development of legacy management strategies for hundreds of companies across various platforms, languages, databases, and technologies. This has allowed him to accumulate an expertise that covers everything: discovery, planning, deployment, project governance, audit, and recovery for large-scale legacy management projects.
    Frank Müller
    CEO,
    AXSOS
    Frank Müller has been in the IT industry for 25 years. His background includes IT security and infrastructure and application development, as well as international experiences in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North America. His experience also comprises IT strategy and security strategy consulting, compliance management, risk management, business service management and more.

http://go.freschelegacy.com/ibelieve-2015

Ich habe gestern mit Trevor Perry geredet!
    Sie werden einiges Neues bringen. Es ist bei weitem nicht so, dass die iBelieve Tour jedes Jahr den gleichen alten Käse aufwärmt, im Gegenteil, es werden immer neue (neueste) Methoden und Techniken präsentiert.
    Trevor hofft auf eine rege Beteiligung und viele Teilnehmer

Birgitta
    Birgitta Hauser

Anwendungsmodernisierung, Beratung, Schulungen, Programmierung im Bereich RPG, SQL und Datenbank
    IBM Champion seit 2020 - 4. Jahr in Folge
    Birgitta Hauser - Modernization - Education - Consulting on IBM i